School classes and uniformed groups can now visit Catalyst for a sleepover in our 4th floor, glass-walled Observatory gallery.
Schools sleepover on Tuesday evenings and uniformed groups on a Friday or Saturday night. The package has been designed for groups of 20 or more up to a maximum of 40. Please call 0151 420 1121 to discuss availability.
The sleepover package costs £30 per person and includes:
- Exclusive use of the three interactive galleries
- Hot supper served in the cafe (eg hot dog in a roll, giant cookie and a drink)
- Copy of a science trail for you to photocopy for your group to complete as they explore the galleries
- Sleepover in the Observatory Gallery
- Loan of a 65 inch TV to watch a film before bed
- Breakfast served in the cafe (eg cereals with toast and jam and a drink)
- Hands on workshop in the education studios
- Science show delivered in the theatre
- Member of Catalyst staff on site at all times
For more information about sleepovers for Uniformed Groups
For more information about sleepovers for Schools