National Lottery ‘#ThanksToYou’ Free Entry
We will be throwing our doors open for free to National Lottery players on Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th December 2017 from 10am – 3pm.
We will be one of 350 participating National Lottery funded attractions across the UK saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
Catalyst received £47,400 from the Heritage Lottery Fund for a digital interpretation project called Panoramic Halton. These Panoramic Halton tablets can be borrowed from Reception and used in the 4th floor Observatory gallery to discover more about the heritage of the area that you can see from the windows. They contain a wealth of information, some video clips, archive photographs and a quiz that you can complete as you investigate!
Thanks to National Lottery players, Catalyst has also just received £60,165 from the Heritage Lottery Fund for a project called Catalyst; Past, Present, Future which will begin in a few weeks time.
This free admission event is a small gesture of thanks and a way of giving something back to the people who buy tickets. Visitors can explore the three interactive galleries, borrow a Panoramic Halton Tablet from reception*, view the art exhibition ‘Crossings’ from local artist Shaun Smyth and enjoy a tasty snack and drink from our cafe with excellent views over the River Mersey and the new Mersey Gateway Bridge.
* Deposit required
Terms and conditions:
- One Adult will be admitted free to Catalyst on production of one Lottery ticket bought in December 2017.
- More than one adult per party can be admitted free, provided that each adult produces a separate Lottery ticket. Production of one Lottery ticket with multiple lines will not gain free entry for multiple people.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard
- Proof of ticket can be paper or digital
- The offer is only valid on Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th December, between 10am and 3pm
- Catalyst Science Discovery Centre and Museum has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances